Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness

Why, all of a sudden, has a people lost entirely its dignity and continued to live in hypocrisy and degradation, while, I have to admit, materially its members have gained what many other peoples envy to the death? I need to speculate profoundly in order that I am hopeful of getting an answer; perhaps, I have not speculated profoundly enough so far; which, as a consequence of my lack of progress, makes all endeavours to treat this people in dignity futile. In fact, I am not saddened by the fact that this people has no dignity at all or that I have not recalled once it had. As I always like to mention, the founding fathers of the Constitution of the United States of America, believe that the pursuit of happiness is a proper goal of human, I naturally think that a people who pursue happiness are bound to gain dignity, as a dignified people have a proper goal. The deduction is right, only the premiss is wrong for this people - this hopeless people which is lucky enough to carry on what it does not deserve. How dare it criticise and complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment